The Kiltwalk is a charitable organisation which exists to enable thousands of people from all walks of life to come together to raise money for the charities and local causes they care about.
- The charity had no print restrictions in place for users.
- Printing costs were high with colour printing ten times that of mono.
- The charity stores and prints personal information and sponsorship information of the general public, print security was an issue needing addressed.
After performing a thorough Print Audit Document Data Group provided a UTAX A3 Multifunctional Device with the following features:
- Three Tier Billing Structure: this will reduce the amount spent on coloured printing by paying for the amount of colour used on a tiered scale
- The installation of a secure system login ensures no prints are left in the tray for collection which can end up in the wrong hands. Users must be present at the device and input their pin code to release.
- DDG included Print Management software which provides senior management with an automated report once per month which will at a glance detail all user print activity. Budgets and limits can then be set per department/user.
“We would recommend DDG to fellow charities”
Charity relationships manager Stuart Sharp said:
“DDG understood the nature of our business very well and ultimately reducing costs and improving document security were the two areas he highlighted to us that he could help with. We are happy with the service provided by Document Data Group and would not hesitate to recommend them to fellow charities.”