Information Management Information comes in many different formats – raw data, paper documents, electronic forms, emails, audio and video to name just a few. The challenge for today’s businesses is to bring all of this together and effectively manage this information. An information management solution enables you to capture, manage, preserve, store and deliver the right information to the right people at the right time. All your key information can be pulled together, integrating with your internal CRM and finance systems to provide access to related documents at the touch of a button. Smart information capture enables key information to be extracted from documents automatically and then placed into specific systems, such as accounting packages for logical filing and easy retrieval
Benefits of Information Management
- Improve operational efficiency.
- Enable corporate performance management.
- Increased effectiveness of data used for business planning and execution.
- Data quality as improved accuracy and consistency of information distributed to customers both inside and outside of the organization.
- Improve customer satisfaction.
- Safeguarding of organisational data from misuse.
- The flexibility and agility needed to meet dynamic market demands
- Clear audit trails of document relating to specific tasks and jobs.